Photography By: Christine Hotz
Attention muffin lovers – you’re going to want to save this recipe. These delicious blueberry muffins are super easy to make, with only 8 ingredients required! Non-dairy milk and vegetable oil are used to make these tasty treats plant-based, while the blueberries add flavour and antioxidants. This recipe makes a very large batch of muffins, so feel free to cut it in half if you don’t have a large group to feed.
- 20.25 oz (558.5g) of all-purpose flour
- 0.9 oz (25.5g) of baking powder
- 0.6 oz (17g) of salt
- 3 cups (464.4g) of frozen blueberries
- 12 oz (340g) of sugar
- 2 1/4 cups (510.3g) of non-dairy milk, preferably soy milk
- 6 oz (170.1g) of vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp (8.8g) of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend 16.25 ounces (460.7g) flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside until step 5.
- Toss blueberries with the remaining 4 ounces (97.8g) flour. Set aside until step 4.
- Combine sugar, non-dairy milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Add blueberries to the sugar mixture and mix, being careful not to crush the berries.
- Add blueberry mixture to the flour mixture.
- Stir together until the dry ingredients become wet. Do not overmix.
- Spray muffin tins with pan spray. Fill each cup ¾ of the way with muffin batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out dry.